Welcome to Dockabl — The new way for employees to communicate freely, and for companies to keep their finger on the pulse of their workforce, from Gravitate Ventures Private Limited, under the name “Dockabl” (“Dockabl,” “we,” “us” or “our”).
We take your privacy seriously. If you have any questions about this Policy or about privacy at Dockabl, please contact us at email@example.com
What Data Do We Collect?
Personal Data We Collect from Customer Companies
When a Customer Company indicates interest in our Service, we collect the following information via our sign-up form: full name, email address, company name, phone number, and size of company. We collect this information through a landing page which an interested Customer Company might access through forms on various directory services detailed in our Third Party Provider.
When a user visits our Site, we use certain tracking data (“Tracking Information”). We use Hubspot, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insights Tag for Tracking Information.
The following Tracking Information is collected: email address, device ID, IP address. We collect your email address, and our analytics provider, Mixpanel, collects other Tracking Information, such as IP addresses and device information, directly through the inclusion of their SDK/pixel. Tracking Information is collected via the Site and our web-applications, as well as via our ios and android implementations.
Cookies and Use of Other Tracking Technology
We may also collect information using web beacons, also known as “tracking pixels.” Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Hubspot uses code embedded in our site to track site pages visited for purposes of onboarding and serving our Company Customers and improving the Services. It collects name, contact information and uses code to track use of our Sites. Data is processed in the United States. Hubspot is self-certified under the US-EU Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield framework to process data in the United States and data is only shared subject to a Data Protection Addendum.
How Do We Use Your Data?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Service;
- Provide and deliver the Service Customer Company requests and configures process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Investigate system issues that impact our ability to provide the Service to Users;
- Send you technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate to Customer Companies with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Dockabl and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service and improve and personalize the Service;
- Personalize and improve the Service, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Connect you with other users in your Contacts.
We will not sell, rent, or share Personal Data with third parties outside of our company without your consent, except in the following ways:
Law Enforcement and Internal Operations
We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as software maintenance, data hosting, sending email messages, etc. We necessarily have to share your Personal Data with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions.
Third-Party Service Providers
The following third-party processors collect personal data on our behalf and transmit it to us.
- Hubspot – https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Facebook Pixel – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- LinkedIn Insights Tag – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google Analytics – https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
How is My Data Protected?
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. For example:
- SSL encryption (https) where we deal with personal data.
- Data is kept on secure, encrypted servers.
- Restricting staff access to Personal Data, protected by password logs and two factor authentication.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements with vendors.
- Regular staff privacy and security training.
However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we store, process or transmit.
The foregoing rights apply to persons located in the European Economic Area and Switzerland
Right to Review and Rectify Your Personal Data
Customer Companies or Potential Customers can opt in or out of sharing certain Data either with us or with third parties via email, or via a “reply: to unsubscribe” response.
If you require assistance to change or delete inaccuracies within your Personal Data or would like to know what information about you was collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate this process. We reserve the right to charge for copies of data requested. We will inform you by email of changes in the use of Personal Data.
Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are ‘clicking’ to another website. Dockabl does not control the data collection or privacy practices of such third-party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party sites, as their collection, use and storage practices, and policies may differ from ours.
Minors Under 16 Years of Age
Dockabl does not knowingly collect or store any personal information from or about children under the age of 16.
If you believe a child under the age of 16 has under any circumstances provided us with personal information and data, a parent or legal guardian can email us at email@example.com to request that their children’s information be deleted from our records.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track” or DNT is a feature enabled on some browsers that send a signal to request that a web application disable its tracking or cross-site user tracking. At present, our Site does not respond to or alter its practices when a DNT signal is received.